Simultaneous Enrollment at Another Institution

Generally, off-campus courses offered by other accredited colleges and universities will be accepted by UW-Platteville provided a grade of ā€œCā€ or higher is earned and they are approved by the department housing the major. UW-Platteville does not offer correspondence courses, but UW-Extension does. Permission must be obtained from the registrar prior to registering for correspondence work.

Students enrolling in off-campus or correspondence courses are responsible for making certain such courses meet the requirements of the curriculum in which they are enrolled. In case of doubt, students should contact the registrar, academic advisor or the chairperson of the department in which they intend to major.

UW-Platteville is not able to provide enrollment verification to third parties (e.g., lending institutions) for coursework taken at another institution.