The University of Wisconsin-Platteville transcript is a complete academic record of a student’s enrollment at the university. Maintained by the Office of the Registrar, the transcript is a complete history of undergraduate or graduate level courses attempted and grades earned. Courses include those taken at UW-Platteville, transfer coursework evaluated by the university, and advance standing credits. Your semester grade point average and academic standing is shown after each term. The transcript also includes any earned degrees including the majors and minors completed.

Current students can view their unofficial transcripts in the Pioneer Administrative Software System (PASS). Students who are no longer enrolled may only request official copies of their transcripts.

UW-Platteville uses Parchment to accept transcript requests electronically. Both your Date of Birth and Student ID number or Social Security number are required within the request in order to locate your transcript information. Note: Undergraduate and Graduate Transcripts are separate records and must be requested on separate orders.

Only students may request their transcripts, except as prescribed in the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act. Further information may be found on the Registrar website at

During the 2018-19 academic year when the Baraboo Sauk County and Richland campuses were being integrated with UW-Platteville, the official record continued to be a part of the former University of Wisconsin-Colleges transcript.  Information regarding these transcripts and how to order is also found on the UW-Platteville transcript website.