Distance Learning Only - See the Undergraduate-Distance Learning Catalog for more information.
|General Requirements 1|
|Online General Education Requirements||44-48|
|Required Courses (61 credits)|
|APC 3000||Programming I||3|
|APC 3100||Math for Computer Science||3|
|APC 3200||Introduction to Business||3|
|APC 3300||Technical and Professional Communication||3|
|APC 3400||Legal and Ethical Responsibilities of the IT Professional||3|
|APC 3500||Programming II||3|
|APC 3600||Database Management I||3|
|APC 3700||Systems Analysis and Design||3|
|APC 3800||Project Management Techniques||3|
|APC 3900||Object Oriented Programming||3|
|APC 4000||Applied Communication Networks||3|
|APC 4100||Database Management II||3|
|APC 4200||Computer Security I||3|
|APC 4300||Applied Data Structures and Algorithms||3|
|APC 4400||Web Development||3|
|APC 4500||Operating Systems Theory and Practice||3|
|APC 4600||Software Engineering Practices||3|
|APC 4700||IS Strategy and Management||3|
|APC 4800||Computer Security II||3|
|APC 4900||Capstone Prep||1|
|APC 4950||Capstone Project||3|
- Minimum of 120 earned credits.
- Minimum of 42 of those 120 credits must be upper division credits (courses numbered 3000 or 4000).
- Minimum of 32 of the 120 credits must be taken under the direction of UW-Platteville faculty.
- 23 of the last 32 credits taken for the degree must be taken under the direction of UW-Platteville faculty.
- No more than 72 credits can transfer in from any and all two-year lower division colleges.
- You must earn a grade of "C-" or better in courses taken with other institutions in order for courses to be considered for transfer.
- You must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.00 overall.
- You must also maintain degree progress by completing at least one UW-Platteville course every two years in order to remain under these catalog requirements. Failure to do so will result in discontinuation from the program.
- Some requirements may be subject to change without notice.