Registering for Classes
More details and specific dates for registration and fee payment are available on the Center for Distance Learning registration page.
Print-based Course Policies
Visit our website for information on print-based course policies.
Students who do not drop a course by the deadlines published on the academic calendar must either complete the course satisfactorily or receive the grade they earn. Visit How to Drop a Distance Course to learn more.
Late drops may be permitted only in extraordinary circumstances and only with consent of the Center for Distance Learning. Contact your advisor for more information.
Students who do not enroll prior to the last day of registration may be eligible for a late registration. Permission will be required, contact your advisor for more information.
Online and standard term print based courses require that students complete a mandatory participation activity.
Other University Policies
Students must follow the rules, regulations and academic requirements of both the university and the college in which they are enrolled as described in the catalog of initial enrollment. If catalog requirements change, students may elect to follow rules, regulations, and academic requirements of the new catalog. If progress toward a degree is interrupted by withdrawing from the university and students re-enroll at a later date, they must abide by the catalog in effect at the time they re-enroll.
- Declaring/Changing Majors
- Accessing Transcripts
- Academic Standing
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- Student Grievances and Discipline
- Withdrawal from the University: Withdrawal from the university refers to a complete withdrawal from the university, including withdrawal from all classes for the term. This procedure is not to be confused with dropping a single course or several courses. To withdraw from the university, students need to contact their advisor.
- Disability Services
- Student Loan Deferment
- Discontinuation of Active Students
- Transfer, Articulation, and Test Out Policies